- A Growing Demand For Fresh
- UPDATE: State Heath Tests For EEE In Manchester Negative
- Managing a Balance Approach to Change that Aligns with our Vision
- Town Planner Hosts Community Listening Meeting For Potential Zoning Change Impacting Upper School Street At Route 128
- Owners of Proposed Cannabis Dispensary in Essex Begin Formal Process to License
Manchester Cub Scout Pack 30 will be holding a special recruitment event on Sunday, September 22. Interested families can join us at 2:00 p.m. on Singing Beach for our Raingutter Regatta! To participate in the regatta, please contact our Cubmaster, Todd Cooper, at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to get your boat kit.
A little over a year ago, the Cape Ann Museum reached out to Steve Rosenthal, renowned photographer, architect and Manchester-by-the-Sea resident. In planning the exhibition “Homer at the Beach: A Marine Painter's Journey, 1869-1880,” currently on display at the museum, show curators Martha Oaks and William R. Cross (notably, also a resident of Manchester) wondered if he might creatively capture Winslow Homer’s Cape Ann through modern photography.